Santini - Jaya One; PJ

It was a windy and cloudy afternoon. After a good workout at Fitness Centre, I was craving for food. I remembered my friend told me that Jaya 1 have quite a few restaurant so...Jaya 1, here I come. Jaya 1 is still a new place but many restaurant is starting to open there. I have many options to choose and I picked Santini for my lunch.

The interior design looks comfortable and cozy. They partitioned the smoking and non-smoking area with a wall of red glass.

Non-Smoking Area

Smoking Area

This month is a budget month for me so I need to have something less "expensive" so Xerox and I went for Set Lunch. The Set Lunch comes with a complementary drink. It cost about RM14.90+ per set.

First came the ice lemon tea. It's not very nice to give a negative comment in my first blog but it is what it is...diluted. Taste like they have added too much water. Oh well...not many Restaurant gives you a quality complimentary stuff.

Complementary Ice Lemon Tea

Then came the main dish. Both dishes was presented nicely on a big plate. Only 30% of the surface of the plate contains food. So you know the portion right?

Xerox had Mussel Tagliatelle. The mussels are fresh and the texture of the Tagliatelle is nice. Once you had a bit at it. You may feel like you are eating "Pan-Mee". Some may feel that this dish is a bit salty.


Mussel Tagliatelle

I had the Penne Pasta. Those of you who loves cheesy type of pasta will like this. It's creamy and cheesy but a bit plain. The portion is just right for a cheesy dish like this.

Penne Pasta

If you are in a hurry to go, you will need to ask for the bill before finishing the dinner. The bill comes quite slow

FOOD TASTE: Rating D; PRICE: $$; ENVIRONMENT: Rating B

Address: 3-G, Block M, Jaya One, No.72A, Jalan University, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia.

Tel:+603-7957 8866

Map Link: http://wikimapia.org/#lat=3.1177835&lon=101.6323113&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2&search=Honda-Sumber%20Auto%20Edaran%20Sdn%20Bhd

No comments: